Services & Rates
On All Fours Cat Sitting offers a very personal service to our clients and feline charges. We know all of our clients, whether we have been to their homes just once or several times. We pay special attention to every detail regarding feeding, behavior, and playtime preferences.
At On All Fours, we specialize in providing detailed care in multi-cat households, which includes giving individual cats different foods and particular medications, in specific locations of the home, as necessary, so that the animals’ daily routines are not disrupted and care is not sacrificed.
We give particular attention, patience, and understanding to special needs cats, including shy, senior and those with health challenges and disabilities.
We pay close attention to changes in behavior, appetite, litter box habits, and interaction with other animals in the home.
Each standard, comprehensive visit includes the following services:
- Feeding, changing drinking water, and meticulous daily litter box maintenance. There is no surcharge for a complete litter box change.
- Maintenance and clean up of home in case of feline “accidents.”
- Quality time, including interactive play with cats’ favorite toys.
- Grooming, including thorough brushing and claw trimming.
- We administer all medications including oral (liquid and tablet form), topical, eye and eardrops, subcutaneous fluids and insulin injections. We also have experience in feeding cats food with a syringe (force feeding). There is no surcharge for administering medication during a standard visit.
- Upon request, we take in your mail and newspapers and water your plants. There is no surcharge for this service.
Each of our cat sitting engagements starts with a free in-home consultation. In short, we want you to feel comfortable with us, so we introduce ourselves in the comfort of your own home prior to your first visit out of town. We spend approximately 30-45 minutes during this visit, obtaining all information necessary to provide quality care for your cats in your absence, and answering any questions you have about our work and services.
The standard rate for our comprehensive services is $25.00/visit. Service areas include all of Manhattan below 125th street and the following areas of Queens:
- Forest Hills
- Rego Park
- Middle Village
- Kew Gardens
- Kew Gardens Hills
- Long Island City
- Jackson Heights
- Fresh Meadows
- Richmond Hill
Please inquire about our rates for areas in Manhattan above 125th street and for other areas of Queens. Rates are generally $30/visit for those areas.
We also administer medication to your cats when, for whatever reason, you cannot, even if you are home. We will also happily demonstrate how much easier it can be to administer any type of medication with a few helpful tips. Many of our clients are so relieved when they discover how easy it is to apply these important techniques.
Our standard rate for coming to your home for medication administration only is $20.00/visit.
Finally, we trim your cats’ claws in your home (our standard rate for this service is just $20.00/visit).
There is a surcharge of $10 each time you request a visit for key pick up/drop off only from/to your home. We keep clients’ keys for convenience and emergencies.